Friday, January 1, 2010

Pattycake Planet Suzy

XD First post of 2010 New Year's Goals

my first post in the new year to see * _ *, 31 ~ was cute, from my balcony is half the city, then the fires were artificial everywhere * _ * it was very nice * _ * We clean
new year, and ended up killing me xx arm, but now rested and improved a bit, which I have is to let it rest more xx, and then fix my sewing parlor is a mess, nya xx;
was making a list of cosplays to do this year, and I need some wigs ... bqto'll go see if I can get, because the quota of internet is still very little, and Peter does not want to use everything, but it will leave a part of him ... lolita and things I want, wigs ... I have not decided yet what to buy> \u0026lt;try to see if I get my credit card and my internet dollars, but I am very confident xx, I really hope to find some wigs here, as are short so there is possibility ~ xx mood;
Finally! I was happy to do the cosplay Luka, and I said, ahhh, that will calm me for a while, but nothing, and I wanted to do another cosplay OO;;;; and the manito damaged because I can not do -.-;;; anything so as better to me! I can not make cosplays, I have to do first that I was told to do, which I paid and everything. _., but when I have those well-developed, I get to finish the Gemini, which I have it all cut and just need to sew and finish painting the sword ... the hat is ready and the other is missing is the end of the strap oo, in short, is well under way * _ * I have to fix also the owner of peach to take pictures, which already has more than one AN or I did and nothing xx;;;
Anyway, I have not decided whether to buy my usakumyas or leave the money for wigs ... Aish what a difficult> \u0026lt;is that my usakumyas ... but the wigs ... Wai ~ >\u0026lt;!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment