Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hb-p90d23al-dj Issues

Life is not so easy. _.

Well, yes. _. becomes increasingly more difficult thing, and em really realize that living in a bubble. _. we are now without water, without light, without money or food. _. I do my cosplays but now every time I think more that I can not do it. _. at least March and bought the fabric, so no problem, but the others ... I see very difficult. _. besides I have no money and no way to collect, dry goods was yesterday at y. .. are all empty! OO! it is increasingly difficult to get things and the final when estarĂ¡na get insurance unaffordable. _. I also had to leave the idea of Lolita for a while ... at least to leave this Paisy get a way to get money. _. and the cosplay I have enough expenses, I can not be cosplay and lolita at a time. _. at least not with this situation. _.
So I've been depressed and worried ... I want to go fast here, yet I do not want to leave my family, and will be difficult to go somewhere completely unknown ... but I do not want continue. _. the future is so uncertain that worries me. _. and I made plans have lost all, I feel like I could not do more plans ... even I have no idea where or what I'll be doing in 1 year ... is enough to make me worry. _. Become my life have I hate it unstable >\u0026lt;!!! oo then ... is normal to feel stressed and discouraged me ... . _. and little by little I get depressed -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment