Monday, January 4, 2010

Deferred Adjudication

And it starts the new year

Well, well, since had to do the first inning of the year! I hope everyone (who reads this and not XD) you have had a good entry Anoy make 2010 a great year for you. I do not usually become a "New Year's resolutions" because, overall, I always meet other that I had proposed, and leaving out some (or many) of those on the list xD
But
Well, there are always some things you want to do, even mundane and will not affect anything important in your life (yes XD), but if you go to make your list, beware where you write xDDDDDD
the
As far as I'm concerned, I read some mangas I've been leaving for some time after (Soul Eater, Evangelion, Fairy Tail ...); also see some animes I've been leaving (Busou Renkin, xxxHOLiC Kei, Guin Saga ...); change the layout of my website, to translate a novel more than Slayers: pulling a piano at the head of some person nearby mine ; crap in asterisks IVREA not yet bring new Slayers sleeves, changing jobs, etc, etc ...

How many of these things be fulfilled? Who knows, the year is very long but it works against, and that then you are leaving because you think you have time and when you realize the 2011 is here XD Anyway

people I said, happy new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment