Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Water Proof Pool Gloves

BORED!

WAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! I have no internet, and as Pedrito work in the afternoon and I have work at night, every day I spend boring -.- kedarme Non alone in the house, always leaves me here at my parents, but aish what things ... there is nothing to do here and there are many mosquitoes -.- I do not know whether to stay alone in the apt. or kedarme equally here -.- -.- I'm bored and it's not something that has nothing to do, there are still things to ask muuuuuuuchas fit., I just do not do it alone -.- could kiero sewing, but with the disaster that is causing me -.- there could learn dancing as well, but tired after a while playing wii -.- bored after a while there is also -.- tv, no internet There ... and here is the internet, but what to do ... aish what things> \u0026lt;I aburridaaaaaaaa> \u0026lt;ToT !!!!!!!! kiero and suitable internet. and kiero closet to fix everything and get sewing -.- but no kiero tar alone all day> \u0026lt;ToT sux -.- xx ahhh what a bore, to see if tomorrow I get to fix and then start sewing or something. _. ToT

0 comments:

Post a Comment