Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boss Metal Core Cheapest

She's out !!!!!!!!! No money & I Haff ToT

ToT Ahhh so sad! Finally, the last piece of my collection is available ~ after my uskumya BUYING, I Thought I was happy... Until I saw... mini & mini-mini!!! OMG!!! I need them!!! ToT!!! but, they were all sold out ._. even in communities where ppl sell stuffs, I couldn't find them... so I gave up ._. & then!!! mini-mini is out again!!! OMG!!! I buy it!!! So, I went & bought it... with mom's card o.o luckily, it passed & now she's here, somewhere in Valencia waiting for me to haff some free time to pick her up... ahhh my mini-mini~~~ so pretty~~~ & then... mini is out!!! just now!!! today!!! the final one!!! & just today, mom scolded me for using her card so I can't use it anymore ToT why??????? just one left ToT!!! So now... I need to figure out a way... to find the dollars, but!!! if I buy someone's internet dollars, it's too much money... & i definitely can't afford it x.x;;; because now I gotta pay for my own stuff x.x; & Pedro & I make very little money x.x;;; so!!! it's so close & yet so far... my 3 usakumya collection ToT *sigh* well, pedro did say we could use the money ppl gave us to buy internet dollars, but... when we got here, it was almost all gone ._. *siiiiiiiiigh* so, I gues... I might haff to give up on it for now... maybe someday, in the future, I can get it... if it's available by then ._. *sigh* my usakumya ToT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment