Monday, November 29, 2010

Can You Wax Proactive

Smallville Smallville ----

Truth chapter's comment was made by James Marshall, John Glover and Allison Mack.

1a. Scene ... Chloe and a man of Luthorcorp

James: It was shot over 2 nights
Allison: It was raining a lot, they filmed my part in the study. So instead of your hand and you see rain rain mine.
John: You're ruining for me jajajja
Allison Allison: I'm sorry .... that happens when you shoot in Vancouver

James: The lovely Allison Mack .......
John: Nice hair
Allison: You like it?! Scene

lab Luthorcorp

James: It was basically a hallway where we build the lab.
said they wanted a monkey and not a dog and Chloe immediately realized the power of the dust I inhale.
Chloe Scene
running to avoid getting caught n the Lab

Allison: This scene was very mad, because I had to run as fast as I continued to podíay golf cart shooting, but there was no nothing so if I fell or something I stumbled to the car trampling
James Allison did not double, did his own stunts.

During the credits

Allison: The band broke
John, who stayed with the house? jajaj
Allison: The beautiful faces of Smallville ..... the beautiful
Sam John: Allison
Allison: I look so young ...... [Photo by John Glover] John ...
John: Do not tell me how I look
Allison: You look very young
John: Thanks
Allison [photo Annette] Naty ... [Photo by John S] Johnny. Scene

school

James: It's a real school in Vancouver and filmed between classes. And students often make extras
Allison: It was a difficult episode, James and I talked about, because we wanted to show as bad or insensitive Chloe
James: This episode went through many rewrites. We knew if someone was forced to tell the truth was be funny. And the scene of Pete, Clark and Chloe at The Torch was fun to shoot.
Allison: I love when we're funny on the show. Scene

Lex and Lionel

James: I had a family emergency and this scene was filmed by Brian Knight
Allison: I love how they change the lights of what is Smallville and Metropolis that is .... a little colder ...............................
Michael is great! Scene

Chloe and Clark Kent enters the house

Martha James: It was the first scene we shot where someone should tell truth. I was so happy that Annette is the first I could analyze how could react to being forced to tell the truth. Your choices were great
John: Everything he does is great and it seems that neither was tried. Scene

Talon

John: I was never in the Talon
Allison: Never?
John: No
Allison: Kristin Rose again ...... I went shopping with her and showed her beautiful dresses (no pink) and I said I like but in another color jajaj
James: It's good for Tom what Kristin given, and if something goes wrong looking for ways to work School Scene

Miss Taylor and Chloe

John: What was your first job?
Allison: The first was a commercial and then was a line in Police Academy 6 ...... but I gave my first kiss on stage ... JoJo
John Adams: still in touch?
Allison: no, I remember I bought a necklace with a dolphin
John: How old? Allison
: 13
John: And was it good?
Allison: No, I was so nervous ... all looking

Next scene Chloe Clark (Chloe seeks out the cheerleader Mindy)

James: how can you be bitchy and cute at the Same Time?
John: A litlle nasty
Allison: Everyone has a dark side
John: But it's good-hearted
Allison: If

Scene Clark - Lex

Allison, Michael and Tom are great together ..... Michael is a madman comes and starts to breakdance .......
Michael brings out the fun in Tom because sometimes it is very serious
John: They are the Yin and Yan


Next scene Lana and Chloe

Allison: Kristin ....... It's one of my closest friends
John: We went on a triple date with Kristin and we saw that movie "The secretary" and was so ashamed if jajajja

John Allison: Always with a book
Allison: If
John: two have great chemistry
Alison: If

Scene Lex and Chloe

Allison: It was so funny film this scene .... I love all the scenes with Luthor Chloe
John: Michael is so good! Scene


elevator. hospital Pete, Clark and Chloe ... Chloe kisses Pete

Allison: It's an incredible scene ... Tom was still laughing behind us when Sam kissed me and we had to do like 20 times because Tom did not stop laughing during scenes

Clark and Pete

Allison: We had to shoot the end of chapter 3 times ... rewrote it three times and we had to re-shoot. In the 1st. Chloe looked very bad in the 2nd. Clark looked very bad and tried to find a balance

Chloe Scene and Lionel

Allison: I love working with you
James: They're great together
Allison always looks more mature with Lionel
John: It seems harder ...... I hope to see what happens next year
Allison: Hopefully fun
John Allison you like to play with the scenes
Allison: I love Scene


Clark who invented the cure

Allison: A Sometimes the dialogue is so difficult because it is so technical and you have to really know what you're saying

Scene Lionel and

Allison Clark: Clark seems to be the only one not afraid of Lionel
John: You Allison
not: we hide

Chloe in the car scene

John: You're doing well. My dear
Allison: Thanks
James: the car was actually hanging from the bridge down and inside Allison. We shot it that way
Allison: That scene was completely driven by James, I said "and now pushes you and hit you and you fall unconscious ..."

Scene Clark Chloe apologizes

James: There's a scene in which Clark does not accept the apology. But it seemed too strong and rerecorded the scene where Clark does accept the apology. The two scenes were great and bad they can not see the other because they are so talented, they did so well that it's a shame they can not see it. Tom Allison
..... I love to hug ... is so high
John: your confession was accepted
Allison: If .... forever. And it always feels so good to hug him.
John: Nice scene, did not know they had to shoot it twice
Allison: Yes, it was hard, it's always difficult when you have to re-shoot a scene because they never do the whole scene again, only parts.
John: did it all again
Allison: No
John: which parts ...
Allison: we shot the first part and the end is what did it again
John: Ahh I understand ... is difficult .... but they did well
Allison: Yeah ... I'm happy with how it looks.

Clark and Lana scene

Allison: We all have green eyes .... Michael, Kristin, Tom. John S and me. Tom seems qe are blue but are actually green. Last scene

Chloe learns that his message was deleted

James: This scene was so interesting. We did one take

ina John: You had a good season?
Allison: I loved this season
John: I spent a great time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment