Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Mac How To Play

104

Well, another entrance that opens a new label on one of my favorite manga series, Full Metal Alchemist. I wanted to use the avatar of Raiden18 ... Arakawa being ... but the subject of Chapter I use the "Grey" Sad Fairy Tail ... but I think more than sad / thoughtful, which is VERY VERY'm surprised, so I have finally decided on the XD you see. Before anyone pull their hair, or I throw something to the head, NOTICE that I will talk about the last chapter of the manga, so do not do click on the link below or you read the comments on this post if we are not , is read ...

I assume that if you're reading this because you have already read the chapter (if not, ask and give you links ^ ^), so I will not summarize it ...


Well, what has given Arakawa? Almost all hoped This chapter continues the battle between Scar and Bradley had reached a very interesting point in the previous chapter ... "We" and suddenly the final scene where they finally reveal the intentions of the p *** bug jar, witnessing its transformation into a deity, and die all the characters we've met at least 4 cats? Awesome.

one hand I hope that people somehow revived, even if the dead would stop cruel disbelief ... Arakawa more than we are accustomed ... although that is scary XD

"Opinions? "Debates? A comment! hehehe (as if to comment on more than 1 person, but you demonstrate good XD ... I'm wrong!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment