Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Find Jock Strap Sizes

End of "Galun Island arc" Fullmetal Alchemist

Well well, a new saga ends in Fairy Tail, and apart from any comments I find a good excuse to make the first entry "official" (that of the BSO did not XD) in this series. For those not familiar with the name, the saga of the island Galun (or Garuna) is considered the fourth of Fairy Tail. As the series has only 18 chapters (anime) seems a bit soon to have 4 sagas, but that's because the earlier sagas were quite short and have served mainly to introduce different characters.


NOTICE: From here I will talk without worrying about spoilers up to Chapter 18 of the anime, so keep that in mind if you're going to keep reading.

Well, before speaking directly to the saga, I would like to speak before Fairy Tail in general. The first Once I saw a book of this series in a book store (while traveling in San Sebastian, by the way XD) I thought it was just a cheap copy of One Piece (series that I've never been a big fan) and I did not pay any circumstances.

Almost 1 year later, when it began airing anime, [info] darksyx and I decided to give it a try and see what it was ... the result was amazing . A very good script, with unexpected twists and a lot of comedy that appealed to me immediately (for Of course the terrific team of voice actors and the soundtrack helped xD).

The first sagas were mostly to laugh and, as I said before, introduce the characters. But then came the first series would be (though short), "Lullaby arc" (saga of the lullaby.) A saga that serves to introduce it properly and Erza Grey (which for now are my two favorite characters from the series) and see the first major battle between the protagonists and the same Lullaby (I repeat, with an amazing soundtrack xD .) After she arrived "Galun Island arc."



This saga has been a discovery for me. The discovery of association rules over Fairy Tail (because of the work of type S) Grey's past, rivalry with Lion, the sacrifice of Ur, the existence of beings like Deliora (which reminds me Shabranigudu lot XD)

I always loved the magic and powers related to water and ice, and in almost all series I tend to like the character you use these elements as a weapon (Cygnus Hyoga, Iceman , etc). But the truth is that in a few series this magic usually have a big impact, and many of them the character that uses water or ice is usually the weakest (Not why). The fact that there is a spell Fairy Tail as the Iced Shell, capable of expressing a demon as Deliora in a block of ice made from the body of the sorcerer has been a surprise. And on top over the years, the spell had been running with the devil! That to me is all a gift XD


Although obviously I am glad that Grey did not follow the footsteps of Ur and lost his life to Deliora sealing, which was over half-dead. Lion's rival Grey, upsets me directly, "uncle bud has nothing else to do than to dishonor the memory of Ur to overcome? Come and go to do if you're bored xD crochet. Although good, when the ice melts Ur and merges with the ocean is one of the most moving scenes I've seen so far, because metaphorically and physically, Ur is now one with the Océ year ... a pretty original idea, it seems to me. The destruction of the Moon Erza saw coming was not literal, would have been very Dragon Ball xD.

What has been a surprise has been what to Ultears, the lost daughter of Ur, when they said "lost" in previous flashbacks, I assumed he was dead, but it seems it was a "lost" literally. Find it as "villain" helping Lion for their own reasons (yet undiscovered), and allied to this type of blue-haired wizards council, which clearly is bad xD, has been a surprise. Seeing as Ur talking about the poor, I hope to give you hair XD. Although I imagine that eventually turned good thanks to Grey or something ...

Anyway, that's all for now, I'm looking forward more chapters of Fairy Tail, whose new series is called "Phantom Lord arc" (the Phantom Lord saga), and seems to be very interesting.

See!

0 comments:

Post a Comment