Friday, June 12, 2009

Summerleigh Baby Name

More new things * _ * ~ Wai

Waahhhh! Ok, I have come more things * _ * the wig to mars / maya arrived, and is so cute * _ * and OO laarga wahhh * _ * the problem is that being so long, is too tangled and , that saved it again without take photos even uu;;, then! I bought some very pretty fabrics and yesterday * _ *! I finally got my hood baby, the stars shine bright * _ * is my first article lolita brand, and is so cute! looks much nicer in person than in photos, when I opened it I was so excited too cute * _ * * _ * picture here:



not it cute?? * _ *
Well, now I just need to wait to reach the middle and the owner, although the owner seems that just today I enviarona Venezuela, were made with that crazy ¬ ¬ I'm actually not even sure I sent today, just say "received" ToT! not when or what or when I will send ToT! ToT expected soon! the other is my socks! I sent an email asking for them and still do not respond ... when asked by the hood told me once, now averages do not tell me anything ... will be lost and looking estpan?? OO aahhhh I hope not lost, it has made me nervous! ToT! I have to call the main office to get to me xx;;, I certainly hope not lost ToT anyway, I'm happy with my umbrella but worried about my socks ... aish how things xx;;, well, think of other things to worry about not oo;;;
Ahhh! finally I have my files on my laptop so I could update my page soon cosplay * _ * I'll put a link to this blog and other stuff * _ * first I have to manage all ... xx nya;

0 comments:

Post a Comment