Thursday, June 4, 2009

Has Anyone Seen Giant Spiders In Washington Dc

new things * _ * ~

OK! well, I went again on my birthday lolita dress * _ * and then the weekend the park in Caracas ... the reaction was or less the same, then ... one man told me crazy, but did not tell me directly, but as just talking oO, in short, apart from that, everything was normal oo fun walk in the park with my lolita dress, I felt so kawaii * _ * but I needed my hood xx;;; already bought at the baby store, just have to wait to send it to me and get me * _ *
And speaking of things to come! ! today I got my wig lina / kenshin, prettier * _ * is cool, so soft and so pretty * _ * picture here:


The color is a bit lighter than Kenshin / line, but nuclear matter * _ * is so kawaii * _ * I put a little time to lounge around the house and buenop XDD ... I decided not to buy more wigs for now uu;;; do cosplay with whom I have in the meantime ._.;;; and will spend the money on things lolita * _ * buenop, that for now, then we will follow in that order XD lol! I have so much time doing cosplay ... I'll see if I even for a photo shoot and it> \u0026lt;, I need; _;
And buenop! I still need to get my wig mars the finish and baby stuff, and my owner * _ * I have to buy one for my owner lolita dresses or make me one, xq which I have already given no more xx, xx poor thing;;; aish if I like my wig * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment