Monday, June 22, 2009

Difference Between Grinder And Blender

Cold ~ ~ ~ ~ xx;

Wai ~ ~ ~ aish, in recent days has given me a horrible cold ... I feel so bad I could not sew anything xx;;, yeah, I know it's my fault for not eating or sleeping well, working too much and sleep with wet hair, but ... As it is ugly, _, who sends me -.-, in short, in terms of sewing, I am that I finished the corset wedding dress, if I had not fallen ill and would have finished> \u0026lt;! when I improve, I'll finish, for now I only sleep _;
Anyway, I went to get my socks were in the post office for not much time, there had been more sure that hood xx;, and then looked for my shoes and tried them with socks and aish, how cute they are! * _ * with red stockings While the pink shoes are white and brown, white boots look good with red socks but not with the pink, and red shoes XD backwards in short, those red shoes are there random shoes, not what I will use ... auqnue if I bought did not arrive on time, never mind, I will use these in the meantime -.-;;; picture ahhh here means, what beautiful * _ *


Now, I asked the usakumya but I could not afford to buy a bank that is a fool with it >\u0026lt;!!! I hope it is resolved soon to have my usakumya * _ * aish how cute> \u0026lt;! ahhhh I feel so bad ... this flu ... xx;;;


0 comments:

Post a Comment