Friday, November 25, 2005

Transporting Drywall In Your Jeep Grand Cherokee



buenooo! But how quickly time passes! The weeks are flying me!
Anyway, I can only update the blog on weekends, because between weeks I have exams and stuff ...

Well! Why not? In my blog I have a little space to talk about the series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
The truth is that the first season I've had a very very fast (they are only 12 chapters) but ... we are in the second, with each chapter that passes, the more pon intresante thing. And I am watching Buffy, because I started to watch the series from the third season (yes it's weird me), but if he had seen the entire series, be sure to also see now x'DDD

Hmmm, and if it is ultimately the gnte me nervous is because:
1) I am trying not to eat more xDD
nails 2) I'm trying not to eat too BUTTER (just me xDDD)
3) I am stressed because of exams ( esl-long student life ...)
4) I am looking forward to nightfall to see Buffy, because the day I can not see.

y. .......
OPENS TODAY HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE!

And what do I do? NADA, sitting at the computer, spend hours watching and thinking about those people who, while I nohago go, they see the movie ¬ ¬. Is that on opening day people crammed into the cinema, and run to buy tickets before they run out. Of course there are people smarter than me who have bought tickets in advance (¬¬).
Anyway ... nu Harry's wand is going to wear, so you can wait for me ... Mood


Frustrated

0 comments:

Post a Comment