Monday, November 7, 2005

How Do I Change The Language Of A Polish Game

That I'm alive!

Well ... if I had promised I would never leave this without upgrading ... but is that one day you feel like, you know not to tell other, other nu q touch the PC for anything ... if there is one thing to another, but always ends the day and I have not updated.

First of all ... have already started classes (and therefore have begun almost two months ago was the presentation xDD) Well, what is typical: I am delighted with the class, students, teachers ...
is because I have no other, or like me, or I stand up xDD
final course exams are something followed ... I'm not so worse agoviada to tear my hair xD







The truth is that the movie is fine, I liked a lot, and just wanted to finish watching that again put xDD.
Reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas, and Beetlejuice (man, if we consider that they are all the same person ...)
is the kind of film you usually like most people, and with songs, drama, laughter ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And finally ... ! This Friday I'm going camping! Weee x'DDD Every year we usually do at this time, and was hoping to spend the year to go back x'D. And tell you how I enjoyed it. And if not back to post anymore, is that I fell for a (¬¬)... precipisio to see who sends them to organize a walk so dangerous and long ...
x'DD


Happy Mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment