Monday, April 27, 2009

How To Write A Short Film Treatment

* Paris * _ * ~ ~ ~ Randomness

Yay ~ ~ ~ Well, after several things ... we decided to go to Paris * _ * yay! is what I wanted from the beginning, great! * _ * sing, I can go to the store in Parisyan btssb buy ... ahhh what, everything is too expensive ... In short, depending on how much money you have, see what I buy ... but what I buy is definitely my bag and jsk usakumya> \u0026lt;; Peter told me to buy a pair of socks, but perhaps I'd better buy the hood ... after all, means to me I can buy online, but I might buy a pair after all XD buenop depends on how much money you have, in Paris everything is more expensive .. .
Ahhh but what great * _ * walk in the Champs Elysées, go to the Louvre and Versailles ... and buenop, many things will be great * _ * * _ * kawaii * _ * hao lao wai man * _ * * _ * anyway, I have to practice French, because now I remember nothing of the language. .. nyan xx;;; buenop, practice! yay!! * _ *
Ahhh right, I have been long said that Lolita will be daily, but it has given me so lazy Sewing> \u0026lt;,, I'll get to sew my wedding corset and then sew a few blouses and skirts ... when in NY I will log lolita * _ * me here I have to take it easy, not what so I go ... as I said before, start with the casual weekend ... little by little ... for work, I wonder if he's okay to use a classic ...? hmmm ... yep, me I have to take it easy, not to be scaring people oo;;, but wth! is a style, it's normal ... Well, no ... ok, it's different, but it's so cute ... ahh how things ... although there is nothing really wrong with >\u0026lt;!!! but still ... is a bit difficult ... In short, I want to buy some pink tea party, if not I will send them to do here ... I saw a girl who was selling in the forum, but not if it's sold ... Peter asked if he could buy and said yes, so if you have not sold and are in my size, I will buy right away! * _ * but, well, I guess I will send them to do xx , I have to see if it is running the place where I wanted to send to do, because where do I sent my parade boots ... I did not like how they look >\u0026lt;;;; but if I have no choice, I'll have to send them to do there xx;;, the other thing that I thought it was customizing shoes, but I have see where get materials ... and the problem is also money, I forget that I have no half xx;;;; aish how things xx;;; I wait to pay me xx;;;; in order ... I have to get another job oO;;;;
A daily lolita Venezuela ... what this is ... hmmm hopefully more will join me then lolitas * _ * but you're good! everyone dresses like it cause, why not me?> \u0026lt;! -.- it's unfair if I dress lolita, why not? >\u0026lt;!!! right? * _ * But I have to get that ... could also customize some things ... but in reality I have nothing like this ... I'm doing things better ... I just pay and go to Caracas to buy that fit * _ * I spend all my salary in lace * _ * then I'll have to spend less on cosplay xx;;; aish how things xx;;, good or Mode ... I'll buy the white and pink wig and then ... cosplays will only wigs that I have uu;;, at least to have a good income oo;;, hehe, I'll be doing other stuff and then put pictures here and the pupe * _ * BTW, I created an account at Sweetie XD I hope not to leave forgotten like everything else oo;;; nya oO;;; in order ... yay ~ * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment