Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Filmy Online Bollywood.pl Free

OO

Wai! Than by chance I found recently in Venezuela some OO lolitas on the Internet, then, and did not know Wahh OO lolitas really had here, I'm tired of seeing the conventions otalolis xx;;, but yay! ! q genial * _ * aunke are few, a start, right? * _ * kizás lolita picnic can make this year * _ * be possible? * _ * * _ * ooohhh kawaiii buenop, I have yet to know, xq not really know anyone ._.;;;; but at least I am encouraged that people are interested in style * _ * But well, I knew some people, then, but not enough ... remain the same few. _.; at last! gradually ~ ~ ~ Speaking of Lolita
, soon I will do my dress lolita alice * _ * and then kick off their blouses and skirts ... and I think I'll make a classic civil wedding lolita nyohohohoho * _ *
Ahhhh I hope to open soon in san francisco btssb >\u0026lt;!!! if it is open to how I go, I'll buy a petticoat, a jumperskirt, shoes, umbrellas, and my bunny purse! wahhh!! * _ * if not, I have to keep looking online to see if I get something ~ ~ ~. _.
AHHH! In caracas saw some beautiful lace ToT! keria buy them all! aish but had no money xx;;; one day come back! money! and buy all the lace q see! wahahahahaha!!> D xq, and more nunk found where purchased. _. now they only have black -.-;;; Ahhhh
laziness has given me fix my petticoat ... aunke, as is work maso less ... but no, I have to fix q xx;;; mood mood ~ ~ ~ then I do the session photos with the classic lolita and gothic lolita newest q oo I'll use my sister's shoes for the classic, if I find oO;;;; I q I need is to make the headdress xx;;; same for the gothic, the final xq nunk knew where the other ended up xx;;, q was so cute, _, and so expensive materials left q, _, and q so it took me so; _ in short, at some point we'll do it again. _. x at least now I have the tapes, I just need to buy more lace -.-;;;;
Yay ~ finally lolitas in Venezuela ~ ~ ~ ~ * _ *

And now, to prove how to put images, aki a test with the purse of usakumya kiero q * _ *
Nya *_*
not it cute?? * _ * I'll buy it!> \u0026lt; ! as! q whatever cost! is mine! >\u0026lt;!!! hmmm now review how to put that to "read more" oO;;; q nu still get used to livejournal xx;;;; nya xx;;;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment