Sunday, November 15, 2009

Space Heater Fan Won't Turn



Yay ~ ~ ~ I was finally able to cosplay ~ ~ ~ y kedo kawaii * _ * was a cosplay that had begun long ago, but then stopped doing and I was almost ready oo just touched me finished and ready ~ ~ ~ first time I have a cosplay ready days before the convention was recently OO at the convention, but I take pics kawaii * _ * until pedro battery ran out of the camera, because he forgot to bring spare -.-;;;; finally had time doing cosplay, I xx needed;, and now, for next Saturday, I will try to have your Gemini to make the photoshoot * _ * and the photoshoot of peach, which already has nearly a YEAR or \u0026lt;.\u0026lt;;;; but I have to do a new owner because he has is horrible >\u0026lt;;;; well! shreky through, and I can not know what cosplay complex * _ * do not say anything to be surprised nyohohoho * _ * but for some reason I do not think many people recognize me ... hmmm ... be seen oO;;;
Finally! this week ended with the Gemini and start with unique and edgeworth ~ ~ ~ and I'm full with these two, especially with the only one who is more complicated ~ ~ ~ then I have to get dresses to wear at Christmas * _ * At least I have enough fabric for that * _ * yay ~ ~ ~ xx sew without stopping;;; nya xx;;; ganbatte Ama-chan! * _ * Hmph

0 comments:

Post a Comment