Friday, October 9, 2009

Can I Get Herpes In My Shaft?

Baby ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ raisu

Wai! She's here !!!!!!!!! Finally here, my mini-mini !!!!!!!!! she's so cute & small !!!!!!!! kawaiiiiiiiiii * _ * now i just Need my mini> \u0026lt;
But !!!!!! Something that has frustrated me again ... are the lucky packs of baby !!!!!!! what a lucky pack? So for those who do not know, is when the stores sell a pack with several veeeeeeeeery low priced stuff ... then I say a jsk costs 160mil yen, 120mil blouse, stockings 20mil ... the lucky pack cost me 200mil and brings it all !!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh've always wanted a lucky pack
ToT course, the thing is you can not choose to dress / blouse / etc touches you, simply ask them to accessories and what style you want, and it also depends on the price ... but I saw a pack lucky !!!!!!!!!!! I and aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have no money !!!!!!!!!! by quéeeeeeeeeee ???!!!!!!!!! 120mil yen ... with shipping would 160mil ... how will that dollar ... is less than the usakumya, it is true ... ahhhhhhhhhh I want a pack lucky !!!!!!!!! but, anyway, and it will end. _. In short, next year! when the lucky Saken pack, buy it! with nyahahahaha pedrito quota> = D ahhhhhhhh want a lucky packkkkkkkkkk> \u0026lt;ToT and I thought that this year will not sacrifice baby lucky packs, xq came the Ap and the innocent world and finish and no baby ... and now that I spent the quota is coming out> \u0026lt;aish what. _. anyway ...
Well, next year I will buy the mini and a pack of lucky baby! is determined! * _ * yay ~ ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment