Sunday, February 4, 2007

Burnt Colour Bridesmaid Dresses

The principle

Everything starts from a particular point and in this case, aki this! We begin by giving a salute to all passing through q aki poko and so feel a more comfortable, as if you were at home. Q I will tell you what I going through your head right now, you have sense of solitude Rozart shoulder ever ...? ... And it is not q not talk to many people, nor do I relate in general, anything, that is normal for me, it's dark inside, an emptiness, craving to share your life with love. Long ago my mother told me qa all our time comes q q no wait, q come alone. And if I ever reached, but not to end up being what I expected q. Q so that, as it fills that void? for making things, drawing, tokando my guitar, if it is my q true love, and other various activities! As the days go Weeeeeno ire peas getting photos from that group we have assembled called BORDERLINE q q q muuuucho will speak, and more goodies. Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment