Friday, January 13, 2006

Luna Lovegood Lion Hat Sale

xDDD!

Well, first of all, piece of kings this year! Juju! ^ ^
Second, classes have started again! This means that I will go to the PC only on Fridays! Oh what a life of my student so hard! Full of reviews and no social life! (X'DDD)



Him: I can buy you a drink?
She: Actually I prefer to give her the money better

Him: I'm sure I could make you very happy
Ella: Why? Have you go?

him: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
She: Nothing. I can not talk and laughter while

Him: Can you give me your name?
She: Why? Do not have your one?

Him: Are we going to see a movie?
She: Sorry.

and saw him: "Where have you been all my life?
She: Hiding
you
Him: I have not seen elsewhere?
She: Yes. So do not go there

He: Is this seat free?
She: Yes, and if you feel it too

Him: So, what do you do?
She: I transvestite

Him: Hello beautiful, What sign are you?
She: In denial

He: Your body is a temple
She: Sorry, but no mass
today
Him: If I saw you naked die happy
She: If I saw you naked would probably die of laughter


He: Where have you been all my life?
She: Where is the rest of your life: in your dreams

Him: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours
She: I am a plastic surgeon. I've also been looking for a face like yours

Him: Hi, do not go out together once? Or perhaps both?
She: It must have been one. Never make the same mistake twice

He: How did you manage to be so beautiful?
She: I'll probably play the part that you belonged to you

Him: Would you date me on Saturday?
She: Sorry, but I'll hurt your head over the weekend

He: Your face makes people re-look at you
She: And yours makes my stomach was back

Him: Come on, do not be shy. Tell me something
She: Ok, away!



That's to-to-all folks! xD



Nasty Mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment